Hey everyone…It’s hard to believe it’s time for school to start back but it is! Last year we started a new project of posting teacher’s classroom wish list. We had great success. So please join us again this year in supporting teachers who give so much of their time, energy and their own money to give their students every possible opportunity! If we can lighten their load and ease some of their financial burden by purchasing back to school supplies for them then let’s do it! Remember it takes a village and we can achieve so much more when we work together. We’ve tried to make this easy. I’m sure there will be a few glitches but we’ll work through them. It’s pretty simple just click their Amazon Wish list link and get started and we’ll be on the way to clearing some of these lists! If you are not able to make a purchase, please pray for these teachers this year! They need us!! Thank you so much! You guys are the best!
- Create your list on Amazon and email the link to [email protected] by midnight Friday 7/21/2023. Once you’ve created the list in your Amazon account click on the three dot drop down menu located in the top right corner and select “Manage List.” Please fill in all the contact info on this tab. It is vital that you fill out the shipping info so that your items can be automatically shipped to you if purchased. Make sure your list is marked Public and not Private.
- Ensure your items are readily available and from Prime. Not a third party. Not a special order. And that your “ship to” address does not have any special circumstances. Please no gift cards.
- You must be currently following Leigh Anne on social media and we’d love you to follow the Making it Happen Foundation too. Please tag a friend and ask them to join our team. This has to be done for your list to be included. We’re looking to build support for our #ForeverFamilyFriday. Just liking our Friday post is so helpful for algorithm.
- Please tell us what grade you teach and where.
IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE FOR A TEACHER:
- Visit our website www.MakingItHappenFoundation.com. Click a list and make your selections. Ensure the “ship to” address matches the name of the teacher and is not yours!
- If you want to purchase from multiple lists, choose one person and complete your transaction before going on the next person. If not the items will be combined in one order and shipped to one address.
- Thank you for your generosity and know YOU are making a difference!
ALABAMA | ARKANSAS | ARIZONA | CALIFORNIA | CONNECTICUT | FLORIDA | GEORGIA | IDAHO | IOWA | ILLINOIS | INDIANA | KANSAS | KENTUCKY | LOUISIANA | MARYLAND | MASSACHUSETTS | MICHIGAN | MINNESOTA | MISSISSIPPI | MISSOURI | NEBRASKA | NEW HAMPSHIRE | NEW JERSEY | NEW MEXICO | NEW YORK | NEVADA | NORTH CAROLINA | OHIO | OKLAHOMA | OREGON | PENNSYLVANIA | RHODE ISLAND | SOUTH DAKOTA | SOUTH CAROLINA | TENNESSEE | TEXAS | UTAH | VIRGINIA | WASHINGTON
Ashley Clark – John Jones elementary 1st Grade FULFILLED Tila Vines – 1st Grade FULFILLED Abby Lee – High School FULFILLED
Lorrel Thompson – Kindegarten FULFILLED Whitney Corry – Little Rock Public School District Kindergarten FULFILLED Miranda Hudson – Bayyari Elementary K-5th FULFILLED
Jaime Guziak – 6th Grade FULFILLED Melissa Nadeau – Special Education FULFILLED Kristina Van Houten – Special Education FULFILLED
Nicole Brodi – 3rd Grade – FULFILLED Sydney Pearson – Florosa Elementary School 3rd Grade FULFILLED Allyson Moore – RSGA -Richardson Sixth Grade Academy 6th Grade – FULLFILLED Katherine Briatico – 8th Grade FULFILLED Jenna Yohn – Kindergarten FULFILLED Donna Wolfson – Dade Schools Math FULFILLED Lisa DiRenzo – Cardinal Gibbons High School High School FULFILLED Suzanne Adkins – Five Points Elementary School Pre-k-5th FULFILLED Sara Ordonez – 4th Grade FULFILLED MICHELLE DRAPP – 6th-12th English FULFILLED Ashley Seal – Kindergarten FULFILLED Kyla Scelzi – Crestview High School 12th Grade FULFILLED
Cheryl Harris – 3rd Grade FULFILLED Megan Presley – 6th-8th Grade FULFILLED Jenny Liston – Terrell Academy 6th-8th Grade FULFILLED Maggie Mallard – Georgia School For Innovation and the Classics 6th-8th Grade FULFILLED Elizabeth Newsome – Heritage Middle School 8th Grade FULFILLED Dr. Brandee Murrah – Kennedy Road Middle School Middle School FULFILLED Kelly Cooper – Special Education FULFILLED
McKenzie Schroeder – Northmoor Primary School 1st Grade FULFILLED Jill Dawson Hoffman – East Peoria Community High School 10th Grade FULFILLED Nicole Wigtion – Kindergarten FULFILLED
Rebecca Donahoo – Indian Woods Middle School 7th-8th Grade FULFILLED
Megan Hickman – Christian County Public Schools 4th – 12th Grade FULFILLED Jessica Blevins – 1st Grade FULFILLED Danielle Tyler – 3rd Grade FULFILLED Emily Bell – 3rd Grade FULFILLED Kayla Fletcher – Special Education FULFILLED
Melissa Walker – Our Lady of Prompt Succor School 3rd Grade FULFILLED
Olivia Oquist – 1st Grade FULFILLED
Kristen Rogers – Kindergarten FULFILLED Katie Fagnan – 4th Grade FULFILLED Sara Bradfield – Achieve Language Academy Kindergarten FULFILLED
Ashley Smith – DeSoto County Schools 2nd Grade FULFILLED Maggie Carr – Oxford City School 3rd Grade – FULFILLED Cynthia Coleman – Hernando High School 9th Grade FULFILLED
Kayla Evancho – 1st Grade FULFILLED
Laurie Tait – Glenwood Elementary 3rd Grade FULFILLED
Melissa Lord – Kindergarten FULFILLED
Brie Kincaid – Cincinnati Public School 6th Grade FULFILLED Shelly Knapp – Lexington Local Schools 1st Grade FULFILLED Amber Schmelick – Pre-School FULFILLED
Kim O’Daniel – Weatherford Public Schools Pre-K FULFILLED
Kaylin Dolan – K-2nd Autistic Support Teacher FULFILLED Stacey Hoch – Executive Education Academy Charter School K-5 Math FULFILLED Jennifer Held – Pre-K FULFILLED Sarah Deon – Bucks County Intermediate Pre-School Special Education FULFILLED Patti Dunne – Baldi Middle School 6th-8th Grade FULFILLED Michelle Palmer – 1st Grade FULFILLED Emily Witt – 2nd Grade FULFILLED Jenessa Schweitzer – 3rd Grade FULFILLED
Kelsey Rector – 4th Grade FULFILLED
T Martin – South Polk Elementary 4th Grade FULFILLED Jennifer Mannon – Treadwell Elementary Elementary Art FULFILLED Katie Rabb – Pre-K FULFILLED
Alyssa Meekins – 2nd Grade FULFILLED Michelle Kratzenberg – Special Education FULFILLED S Hill – Crosstimbers Academy 9th-12th Art FULFILLED
Christina Kasabian – Sanders Corner Elementary 4th Grade FULFILLED Christina Gentry – 4th Grade FULFILLED